'63 Hawk-Epilog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We're all waiting to see what the next specimen will be for S.M.A.R.T.-

Steinkamp's Museum Auto Resale and Tuning...

or is it D.R.A.T.-

Dick's Resale Auto and Tuning...

BTW- you're dating yourself with the use of the term, "epilogue"... that's how they used to wrap up shows when I was a kid!

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
    Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

We're all waiting to see what the next specimen will be for S.M.A.R.T.-

Steinkamp's Museum Auto Resale and Tuning...

or is it D.R.A.T.-

Dick's Resale Auto and Tuning...

BTW- you're dating yourself with the use of the term, "epilogue"... that's how they used to wrap up shows when I was a kid!

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

quote:Originally posted by bams50

BTW- you're dating yourself with the use of the term, "epilogue"...
        I'm also spelling it wrong (In a Pistine sort of way)

Dick Steinkamp
        Bellingham, WA

Comment

BTW- you're dating yourself with the use of the term, "epilogue"...
          I'm also spelling it wrong (In a Pistine sort of way)

Dick Steinkamp
          Bellingham, WA

Comment

I'm drawing a blank on what show it was, but when they came back from commercial for the last 3 or 4 min. segment, they would alwys start the scene by showing: EPILOGUE. Maybe it was Wild, Wild West...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I'm drawing a blank on what show it was, but when they came back from commercial for the last 3 or 4 min. segment, they would alwys start the scene by showing: EPILOGUE. Maybe it was Wild, Wild West...

Parish, central NY 13131

Comment

I'm drawing a blank on what show it was, but when they came back from commercial for the last 3 or 4 min. segment, they would alwys start the scene by showing: EPILOGUE.
                I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas. If not that, then another Ephram Zimbalist production, "Streets of San Francisco".

Comment

I'm drawing a blank on what show it was, but when they came back from commercial for the last 3 or 4 min. segment, they would alwys start the scene by showing: EPILOGUE.
                  I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas. If not that, then another Ephram Zimbalist production, "Streets of San Francisco".

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Guido

Indeed, it was 'The FBI' with Efram Zmbalist Jr. Wasn't he 'Inspector Erskine'?. I remember they exclusively used were Ford products on that show~including classic car where a '55 T-bird was used, or a dilpidated old '63 Galaxie wreck on an abandoned lot where a suitcase with ransom money was to be placed in the trunk!!

Craig

Comment

Indeed, it was 'The FBI' with Efram Zmbalist Jr. Wasn't he 'Inspector Erskine'?. I remember they exclusively used were Ford products on that show~including classic car where a '55 T-bird was used, or a dilpidated old '63 Galaxie wreck on an abandoned lot where a suitcase with ransom money was to be placed in the trunk!!

Craig

Comment

I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden
                        That would be either Karl Malden or John Madden. Not sure which (I only do decimals )

Dick Steinkamp
                        Bellingham, WA

Comment

I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden
                          That would be either Karl Malden or John Madden. Not sure which (I only do decimals )

Dick Steinkamp
                          Bellingham, WA

Comment

Leonard or Guido; in all of your extensive files of photos, do you (or anyone) have any clips from the FBI Series or Stories of the FBI or whatever the later one was called? The clip of the Penn. (really Pasadena, CA) house with a steep roof (Northern or Eastern Style) and a high sloped driveway and the ground covered in snow (fake) with Christmas Lights up etc. where 2 detectives drive a '64 Strato Blue Daytona 4 dr. Sedan up the drive and take a witness/prisoner from the back seat into the house to verify a tip or something.

That weekly show had one episode that had my car, the '39th '64 Stude. 8 built (64V1039) in that shot and other club members saw it on the original showing and I missed it, I surely would like to find/buy a copy! [^]

I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas.
                            StudeRich
                            Studebakers Northwest
                            Ferndale, WA
                            StudeRich
                            Second Generation Stude Driver,
                            Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                            SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

Leonard or Guido; in all of your extensive files of photos, do you (or anyone) have any clips from the FBI Series or Stories of the FBI or whatever the later one was called? The clip of the Penn. (really Pasadena, CA) house with a steep roof (Northern or Eastern Style) and a high sloped driveway and the ground covered in snow (fake) with Christmas Lights up etc. where 2 detectives drive a '64 Strato Blue Daytona 4 dr. Sedan up the drive and take a witness/prisoner from the back seat into the house to verify a tip or something.

That weekly show had one episode that had my car, the '39th '64 Stude. 8 built (64V1039) in that shot and other club members saw it on the original showing and I missed it, I surely would like to find/buy a copy! [^]

I think that it was "The FBI" with Karl Madden and Michael Douglas.
                              StudeRich
                              Studebakers Northwest
                              Ferndale, WA
                              StudeRich
                              Second Generation Stude Driver,
                              Proud '54 Starliner Owner
                              SDC Member Since 1967

Comment

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

StudeRich
                                Studebakers Northwest
                                Ferndale, WA
                                Hmmm, they must have run out of Fords!! I'd check out
                                http://www.tvparty.com for DVD of old episodes.

Craig

Comment

Working...
                                X