'63 Hawk-Epilog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

quote:Originally posted by StudeRich

That weekly show had one episode that had my car, the '39th '64 Stude. 8 built (64V1039) in that shot and other club members saw it on the original showing and I missed it, I surely would like to find/buy a copy! [^]

quote:Originally posted by Guido
    StudeRich
    Studebakers Northwest
    Ferndale, WA
    Hmmm, they must have run out of Fords!! I'd check out
    http://www.tvparty.com for DVD of old episodes.

Craig

Comment

My friend, Sam Miller, who died in 2002, taped hundreds of shows and movies with Studebakers and other interesting cars in them. My friend Chuck, has the tapes and we watch them occasionally. Most of the tapes are labeled, so I will ask Chuck if there are any FBI shows on them. I don't remember seeing that car, so I don't think so. Sam taped only the parts with the cars, not the whole show.

Leonard Shepherd
      http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

My friend, Sam Miller, who died in 2002, taped hundreds of shows and movies with Studebakers and other interesting cars in them. My friend Chuck, has the tapes and we watch them occasionally. Most of the tapes are labeled, so I will ask Chuck if there are any FBI shows on them. I don't remember seeing that car, so I don't think so. Sam taped only the parts with the cars, not the whole show.

Leonard Shepherd
        http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp
          That would be either Karl Malden or John Madden. Not sure which (I only do decimals )
          Dick,

Leave it to you to write the "epilog" on this one. [}] I obviously got the decimal in the wrong column on the name (and the Canadian dollar is now worth $.958772 U.S.) but I thought I was doing well to recall the show and Mr. Zimbalist.

Decimal Dude

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

quote:Originally posted by Dick Steinkamp
            That would be either Karl Malden or John Madden. Not sure which (I only do decimals )
            Dick,

Leave it to you to write the "epilog" on this one. [}] I obviously got the decimal in the wrong column on the name (and the Canadian dollar is now worth $.958772 U.S.) but I thought I was doing well to recall the show and Mr. Zimbalist.

Decimal Dude

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Working...
            X