Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Drags video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Drags video

This is the 2012 video from multiple angles don't miss the last few minutes.
    I hope you will enjoy it.
    We had 16 cars registered to race and I have not counted the total that showed up. It was hot but we had a great time.
    Richard
    The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Very cool, What was the black 55 running for power?

Pat
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Rich, how do you like those traction bars? I saw the video of the challenger on youtube. Looked good coming off the line, no tire hop.
      Dan Giblin
      Cincinnati, OH

Comment

Sure looks like fun, may have to make the trip one of these years !
        sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Dan,
          I'll let you know more when I hit them hard. The 60' times were off easy but still 2.0s. I expect to be quicker than that when I get a chance to open it up a little bit. Those passes were the first and only that I have made so far and I didn’t push it.
          I had questions on them from other brand x racers that looked them over closely. We missed you at the May race. Thanks Dan for your help on the bars I'll send you some pictures someday, but maybe you can see them in person? The day the Challenger made the runs Sandy who runs the track said something about the stands at this track coming from Edgewater. Maybe I sat in them 50 years ago!
          Richard
          Last edited by 63larkr1; 06-22-2012, 07:14 PM.
          The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
            Sure looks like fun, may have to make the trip one of these years !
            It looks like fun because it is and you should come down. You wouldn’t be the first Canadian to show up since Peter and Marna Sant have come and raced with us already. They couldn't make it this year.
            Richard

Comment

Working...
            X