Nice 2R die cast truck.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 2R die cast truck.

I just got home from the store and saw a new (at least to me) 1950 Studebaker truck die cast model. Very nice detail. The cost was about $3.50.

See it here:

http://www.m2machines.com/

Now if only Hot Wheels would reissue the Avanti in their main (cheap) range...I'd like to get about 20 of them to give out at car shows.
    63 Avanti R1 2788
    1914 Stutz Bearcat
    (George Barris replica)

Washington State

There are quite a few different versions of this truck from M2. They have been out for a couple of years and keep coming out with new ones.

Denny L

Comment

The M2 Studebaker trucks are very nice for the price. They don't last long on the shelves at stores around here.
      "In the heart of Arkansas."
      Searcy, Arkansas
      1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
      1952 2R pickup

Comment

Agree with all the responses above. There have been several issues of this by M2 so far. I haven't seen the blue one that's pictured yet. Thanks for the heads up.

Dave Bonn
        '54 Champion Starliner

Comment

This truck is an R2 not an M2.
          Fred

sigpic

Comment

"M2" is the brand name of the models (like "Matchbox" or "Dinky"); the trucks are indeed R-series, both 2R and 3R models having been released. M2 make a very wide variety of 50s-era cars and trucks in 1:64. They're fairly rarely seen here in Ontario, and it's taken me a while to accumulate four or five of the Stude trucks.

S.

Comment

Working...
            X