Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SN-60
    replied
    To: Chri Dresbach,----Good guess Chris, but seventeen isn't the answer. And the pace cars, not being race entries, don't count.

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    Ed, I was thinking Stude related.......I miss understood the question.

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    I'm going to guess 17 counting the '52, the Novi powered car, and all four pace cars.

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    To: bezhawk,--- The Agajanian entry was very interesting, but it didn't make the race, and wasn't sponsored by Studebaker.

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    Don't forget the J.C.Agajanien 52 entry, and the 60's Studebaker STP specials

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    I agree with Bob's 'Not Enough', and have to tell Dan that eleven is incorrect!

Leave a comment:

• CarCrosswordDan
    replied
    Bob, same answer as above, however, think there were 2 other '31 entries that used Stude engines but weren't built by Stude and didn't have factory logos. Dan

Leave a comment:

• CarCrosswordDan
    replied
    SN-60, I'd say 11. One in'31, five in '32, and five in '36. Dan

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Originally posted by SN-60 View Post
    Here's another pain in the --- trivia question: Over the 100 year history of the Indy 500, how many cars bearing the 'Studebaker' factory logo qualified for AND RACED in the 500? (Stude sponsored entries)
    Not enough! BP

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    started a topic Studebaker 'Race Trivia' Question

Studebaker 'Race Trivia' Question

Here's another pain in the --- trivia question: Over the 100 year history of the Indy 500, how many cars bearing the 'Studebaker' factory logo qualified for AND RACED in the 500? (Stude sponsored entries)
Working...
X