Avanti Plastic model to be re-released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
    The 'new' release of the AMT Avanti kit is in the hobby stores in the St. Louis area this week.
    Very cool.
    The kit has the photo book and a Studebaker National Museum leaflet in the box.
    This will be good for the Museum.

There is also a card board sheet that you can cut out and fold into a smaller version of the model kit box.
    That sounds neat. Kinda like what johnny lightning did with their classic plastic series a few years back. Too bad they didn't do that with their Avanti.

Comment

Bill,
      I will probably buy 10 of these kits before it's over. I wish I could stop at just two as you say above!
      Gary Sanders
      Nixa, MO

Comment

Originally posted by Gary1953 View Post
        Bill,
        I will probably buy 10 of these kits before it's over. I wish I could stop at just two as you say above!
        I won't say that I wouldn't buy one of these kits, but I've got so many of the older ones I don't NEED any. Kinda reminds me of real Studebakers.
        "In the heart of Arkansas."
        Searcy, Arkansas
        1952 Commander 2 door. Really fine 259.
        1952 2R pickup

Comment

Aurora over AMT? Not for cars as I recall.
          For me it was AMT and Jo-Han for cars, Revell for boats and planes, and Aurora only if I had to.
          Also was the Aurora kit 1/25? I'd have thought 1/24?

Comment

I went to the SNM today and they had for sale there. I ended up getting one.

Comment

Working...
            X