Help with Crusier Value

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Crusier Value

Time to sell my 66 Crusier. It has 68500 miles, interior excellent, no rust, V8, auto, air, and TT rear end. Car came from Kansas number of years ago. Was repainted in 95. Springs could be replaced. Bumpers have a couple of scratches but not rusted. Runs and drives good. If anyone has an idea how much this is worth any help would be appreciated. Thank You
    Attached Files
    Last edited by skycruise; 06-03-2012, 01:57 PM.

Seems like its always such a personal thing, setting a price for a classic car. Since it is a '66 and they only made 1844 that year, and it has low miles, if it were my car I wouldn't set the reserve price below $6K. A CASO would probably laugh at my post, but if your patient I bet you could get more than that for it.
    sigpic
    1961 Flamingo Studebaker Hawk

Comment

thank you for your input. R_David I wonder how close to end of production c533761 was

Comment

Originally posted by skycruise View Post
        thank you for your input. R_David I wonder how close to end of production c533761 was
        Mine is C534088 date of manufacture February 8, 1966.
        sigpic
        55 President Deluxe
        64 Commander
        66 Cruiser

37 Oldsmobile F37 4 Door

Comment

I will lend my guesstimate - $6000 to $6500.
          I would suggest putting it on eBay with a low opening bid ($1K) and a reserve that you can live with.
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by skycruise View Post
            It was 81% of the way through 1966 V8 production, so it wasn't close to the end.
            Gary L.
            Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
            Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
            X