What happened to Swifster?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to Swifster?

What happened to Swifster? Just wondering.
    Orlando FLA

Originally posted by s1b View Post
    What happened to Swifster? Just wondering.
    Still see the name on the HAMB occasionally, otherwise no info so is probably alive and well.

Bob

Comment

John is around now and then.
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        John is around now and then.
        You must be thinking of someone else. His name is Tom. And I haven't seen him Post here in many, many months. He left for over a year a while back, and I coaxed him back, but he left again. Guess he's just done with Studebakers.
        Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
        Romans 15:13
        Deuteronomy 31:6
        Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

Yep. 'Last post was January 28, 2010, in this topic, Post #12:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...228#post309228
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
          "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Mulberry... That in itself says a lot.... (unless you are into potash, or sulfer)
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

If anyone has contact with him I would like to have is contact information.
              Richard
              The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Always enjoyed his updates of his car. Liked the direction he was going. He is on the HAMB. But no Stude updates.
                Orlando FLA

Comment

Like Bob said, he's on the HAMB. Avatar is still a picture of his cruiser, I'm sure he still has it.

Comment

Maybe he's secretly designing a new mop...

Craig

Comment

Working...
                    X