No announcement yet.

Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Bob and maybe someday soon I'll get it done.
    Richard
    The annual all Studebaker Nationals and Orphan Car Drag Race is Saturday May 27th 2017 9:00 am at Brown County Dragway in Bean Blossom, Indiana. "Studebaker Drag Racing you can't beat it" For more information contact Richard Poe

Comment

Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
      OK, by "blown" I did not mean supercharged. I mean the guy had it heavily modified. BP
      I did not think that you meant a supercharger. As I said; "I didn't expect to see a supercharger/turbocharger."

What I am wondering, is what are the modifications beyond the visible manifolds?
      Gary L.
      Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
      Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by studegary View Post
        I did not think that you meant a supercharger. As I said; "I didn't expect to see a supercharger/turbocharger."

What I am wondering, is what are the modifications beyond the visible manifolds?
        Obviously lots, judging from how it sounded and ran.

But I didn't talk to the owner, so have no particulars, Gary. BP
        We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
        "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
        X