Turning Wheels Index: Free Shipping May 25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turning Wheels Index: Free Shipping May 25

Here's your chance to get the various copies of Jan Young's excellent Precision Systems Technology Turning Wheels Index with Free Mail Shipping.

One day only: Friday, May 25, 2012. No coupon necessary.

The following link will get you to one of the volumes. Browse around for the others on either side of this one if this is not the index you want.

Then go to Lulu's Home Page to see the Free Mail Shipping deal for May 25:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jan-young/t...-18909150.html

I've never had someone buy one of these products that was not pleased with it. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

I am on it. So excited to find this! Thanks for the info BP!
    sigpic
    1961 Flamingo Studebaker Hawk

Comment

Thanks for the heads up, BP. Just ordered mine.

Also found that Jan Young has done an index for The Anique Studebaker Review.

JWW

PS -- I set up a Lulu account when I ordered the TW indexes. Went back later and ordered the ASC index. All my info was there. Made it soooooo easy to order more. [g]
      Last edited by JWW; 05-25-2012, 01:23 PM.

Comment

Some day, I'm gonna sit and figure out how to use mine.
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by JWW View Post
          Thanks for the heads up, BP. Just ordered mine.

Also found that Jan Young has done an index for The Anique Studebaker Review.

JWW

PS -- I set up a Lulu account when I ordered the TW indexes. Went back later and ordered the ASC index. All my info was there. Made it soooooo easy to order more. [g]
          BP,

I received my indexes today (6/02.) Excellent service from Lulu.

First impression of the indexes
          Now if only my TW were better organized.

Thanks, JWW

Comment

Working...
          X