Looking for help from any longtime Colorado members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for help from any longtime Colorado members

In the Mid 70"s someone from Denver {?}area advertised a 1963 2dr sedan,R 2 ,Regal red lark in TW. Jon Webster from Princeton, Il purchased the car. At one time I thought I found the old ad ,but now cannot. And my 1976 TW are MIA. Can any one help me with a name or any connection to its past owner? It is a matter of Life and Death! Not really, but it considered important. Any help is appreciated

Might be a tough one there, Bruce.

I don't have all the rosters, but the newest one I have with a Jon Webster is 1981-1982. He is shown at 649 N. Virginia Ave Azusa CA 92222, There is no phone number listed, nor are they any cars listed that he owned.

I have about 20 SDC Annual Rosters, and never saw a reference to a Jon Webster in Illinois.

You might PM my cousin George Krem (R3 Challenger here on the forum). He just bought a car fitting that description well north of Denver. BP
    We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

As usual I cannot type what I am thinking! I currently own the car,63v15338. Jon Webster bought the car from Colorado in the 70"s, I am trying to get the name of the person in CO that was listed in the ad as the seller

Comment

Bruce, I sent Roger Zaner an email so hopefully he can shed some light on your subject. He was just a youngster back then, but was really active with the club. If his memory is anything like mine, you may be SOL.
        Carey
        Packard Hawk

Comment

In the late 60's, 70's and 80's I was very actice as well as being an officer in the Colorado Conestoga chapter and I do not remember any member owning a 63 R-2 lark. I do remember a red 63 R-2 that was sitting in a field for over 30 years and the owner would not sell it. It was only about 5 miles from me and when I went to check on it about a year ago it was gone.

Comment

Working...
          X