HandyCap Scooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HandyCap Scooter

Is there a way to get one delevered to the fair grounds&picked up or a company that
    rents them my back is getting much worse.Also i am sure other older people would
    rent them if the price is not real high.

Here you go, Lenny. Give this place a try:

http://www.scooterwarehouseinc.com/rentals.htm
    Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth—let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
    Romans 15:13
    Deuteronomy 31:6
    Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

I just called the Scooter Warehouse in South Bend and got quote of $100 for the week. If anybody is interest call 574 299 8606 and ask for Connie. She said she would advise the other operators of the meet so they will be aware of the dates. I forgot to ask about delivery, so be sure you ask. I am hopeing to get Ron Meyers to come. He is a neighbor of mine and an old long time member of the club. he is no longer a member but is still a stude nut. In the early days he used to draw cartoons for the Bullitons

studedick from the lower Ozarks
      Last edited by Dick Clemens; 05-22-2012, 12:51 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Will the shuttle bus be handicap chair accessible?
        Like a lift for the chairs?
        For pickup to travel between the St. Mary's,host hotel,fairgrounds.
        Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Samjoe View Post
          Will the shuttle bus be handicap chair accessible?
          Like a lift for the chairs?
          For pickup to travel between the St. Mary's,host hotel,fairgrounds.
          Thanks
          That is a good question. I have been thinking about Cathy. She is not in a scooter or wheelchair, but she has a hard time getting in and out of most full size vans. Most all professional services have a step that goes out automatically or the driver has a step stool that he/she puts out by the door. What type of van or bus will be used and what is the age and equipment. I am probably hijacking a thread, but I consider this to be related. Perhaps the proper person for the Meet can address the whole shuttle issue covering both of our points. Also, related to the shuttle; how long to complete a loop and what are the hours of operation?
          Gary L.
          Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
          Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Recently at a car show some one i know was riding around on a little scooter.when i asked about it
            he said it was for sale ,so now i have my own to bring.It wii come apart enough to fit in my Camry trunk.

Comment

Working...
            X