Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studebakers in Iowa auction

http://sullivanauctioneers.com/06.06...k/auction.html

Thought I would list this for those who may be interested. Seems to have some trucks and a couple cars.
    Tom
    sigpic

From the listing:- '57 & '63 Studebaker Champ pickups
    - '62 Studebaker Lark
    - Studebaker Hawk

Dont know about a 57 but there is three Champs pictured, Hawk? looks more like a Commander or Champion.
    Tom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by COMMANDERPINK1 View Post
      From the listing:- '57 & '63 Studebaker Champ pickups
      - '62 Studebaker Lark
      - Studebaker Hawk

Dont know about a 57 but there is three Champs pictured, Hawk? looks more like a Commander or Champion.
      Tom
      To most people EVERY Studebaker is a Hawk. Thanks for posting! That's within range of me and close enough to drag one home.
      Last edited by Hippie; 05-13-2012, 09:13 AM. Reason: I can spell, I just can't type.

Comment

Hope we dont end up bidding on the same ones! If you make it lets meet.
        Tom
        sigpic

Comment

I'm going to try and make it, I'll give you a heads up if I can. If your sig photos are an indication of which ones you'll be after we're both safe. I only see one in the pictures I'm interested in and it's looking pretty sad but I'm REAL interested. You can probably guess which one.

Comment

What did this guy have against windshields? Hope some of this stuff was covered in the past. Good Luck, Steve
            sigpic

Comment

Well, gonna have to let this one get away. The engine in my daily driver blew up last night..............

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Were you after the coupe? The champ trucks are what I will be looking at depending on what drivetrain is in them. With the windshields broke out of them Im not counting on the cabs being any good.
                TOM
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by COMMANDERPINK1 View Post
                  Sorry to hear that. Were you after the coupe? The champ trucks are what I will be looking at depending on what drivetrain is in them. With the windshields broke out of them Im not counting on the cabs being any good.
                  TOM
                  Yep, if the front sheet metal was any good....... Maybe next time.

Comment

Working...
                  X