Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Joe, great looking car and awesome wheel/cap/tire combination!! Dan

Comment

Very cool car! Any updates? Looks very well thought out.
      Orlando FLA

Comment

Just be sure you keep the Cruiser emblems on it, cause thats what it should be doing soon. Very nice.
        101st Airborne Div. 326 Engineers Ft Campbell Ky.

Comment

Very Very Nice!!! I knew these Cruisers could look awesome with the right touch. Well Done!

Comment

Nice ride! When you added the Turner discs up front, did they recommend a larger wheel to clear the calipers? Kanter offers a disc conversion and they said the front wheels have to be at least 5 1/2" wide. I want to have disc up front for safety/additional braking, but I want to run the smaller Stude wheels up front with skinnies and Mopar 15x8's out back with 4 line pie crust slicks on my car.

Comment

This car really makes me want to build something similar. Maybe using a 62-63. We have a little timed road coarse at a local track. Would be a really cool all purpose car. Great inspiration! Thanks for thinking outside the box!
              Orlando FLA

Comment

The steering with shorter arms... What arms? I'm curious because I'm also a fan of curved roads...
                & I thought it might be the arm going down from the steering-box that is the one to shorter for quicker action but now I'm not so sure anymore...
                So what is it?

Comment

Neat ride!!!

But "shorter steering arms"? How many? I thought it was the one going down from the steering-box that is the one to have short for quicker steering.
                  I'm curious because I also fancy curved roads! (& there's plenty of that in Sweden...)

Comment

Jeez, that went wierd!
                    I guess my skills with replying aint what it ought to be...

Comment

Nox I assume these are the same ones........... http://www.parts123.com/parts123/yb....~~~0001003a~F#
                      Orlando FLA

Comment

The pitman arm off the steering box has to be lengthened to have "quick steering." I seem to remember a few years ago someone that had the manual steering pitman arm redrilled lower to get quicker steering but dont remember its outcome. Perhaps the small difference didnt make that much of a change.
                        59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
                        60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
                        61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
                        62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
                        62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
                        62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
                        63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
                        63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
                        64 Zip Van
                        66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
                        66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Working...
                        X