forum badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dusty taylor View Post
    I'm the one that you left the Forum buttons with. We had a Meet and Greet at our Swap Meet Space in Springfield last June. There weren't any of the buttons left, I was hoping that there would be another Meet and Greet in South Bend this year. We are planning on being there, but we will not have a swap space. We had 25-30 at this last year for pictures,. as this has been almost a year, I tend to forget. Maybe this will help to remember where the buttons went. Dusty
    Thanks, Dusty. Glad your memory is better than mine!
    sigpic
    Bob Shaw
    Rush City, Minnesota
    1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
    "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
      Brent, I will have one for you (and anyone else) that comes to our North Star Chapter's 38th Annual Memorial Day Car Show.
      http://www.northstarwheel.com/memorialdayshow.html[ATTACH=CONFIG]15263[/ATTACH]
      Thanks Bob, but I wont be attending the Memorial Day show due to other plans. I do plan to attend the 'Get the cars out' gathering in Annandale next Saturday however. Maybe I'll see you there??
      sigpic
      In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Originally posted by Milaca View Post
        Thanks Bob, but I wont be attending the Memorial Day show due to other plans. I do plan to attend the 'Get the cars out' gathering in Annandale next Saturday however. Maybe I'll see you there??
        Can't do Annandale...house full of my wife's relatives from Italy. If I can get a button to someone that is going I will do so and email you.
        sigpic
        Bob Shaw
        Rush City, Minnesota
        1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
        "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Originally posted by BShaw View Post
          Can't do Annandale...house full of my wife's relatives from Italy. If I can get a button to someone that is going I will do so and email you.
          I like Italian food. I'll come over at meal time that day and pick it up.
          sigpic
          In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

Thanks Bob for clearing this all up.
            I just hope all of the Forum Members end up with a button, either from the past or present so we can be identified by each other.
            Having an Avitar on a Forum is cool, but it makes it hard to really know who you are talking to until you can put a face on them. The Buttons will certainly do that.
            And Ed
            No problem we plan to get to your store and meet some of your very helpful staff face to face also.
            Would love a Forum T Shirt also. Can they be ordered with my next order?
            Good Roads
            Brian
            Brian Woods
            woodysrods@shaw.ca
            1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

I am having some Forum shirts printed and will have them at our store during the meet. It would help if those interested would let me know what sizes you would like so I can be prepared. Price will be $10 except for the larger sizes (XXL, XXXL) which will be $12.

Ed Reynolds
              Studebaker International

Comment

Working...
              X