No announcement yet.

First two of Torrey Kirby's cars are on eBay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I met Torey a few years back at a show in Martinsburg, great guy, he gave me a tour of his cars....If I may ask, whats going on?

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
      So, Paul!
      What news of Torrey?
      We pray for his comfort, and that of his family.
      He is still in the nursing home and is currently getting hospice care. I spoke with him yesterday and he still has his wits about him but tires very quickly. He did tell me that the 57 Packard sedan had been sold. He will need all the prayers we can muster.

Comment

I see some have scrap listed next to them, does that mean they are already gone??

Comment

Originally posted by loc8tor View Post
          I see some have scrap listed next to them, does that mean they are already gone??
          No, just the most likely resolution. I'm trying to see that at least usable parts can be saved from even the worst ones. To this point, the '64 Commander 4-speed has been sold to a solid buyer, the '63 GT Hawk is supposed to be sold to a zero feedback bidder who asked for more time to make the deposit and pay (??), the '61 Cruiser is gone, the '57 Packard sedan is gone and either the '65 Commander or the blue '59-60 2-door Lark is gone (both promised).
          Paul Johnson, Wild and Wonderful West Virginia.
          '64 Daytona Wagonaire, '64 Avanti R-1, Museum R-4 engine, '72 Gravely Model 430 with Onan engine

Comment

Working...
          X