Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• comatus
    replied
    Great photography, need work on your headline writing. I expected something NSFW after that lead-in.

What do you mean, "I planned it that way"?

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    Originally posted by mike super View Post
    Personally, after studying the confirmation of the C-cab truck at length, The most important part of the curb appeal each produces is the proper stance. In this particular case, leveling the front to rear is the way this stock truck looks best. Take it for what it is worth....is just my opinion. Tire and wheel size, along with how you dress out the wheel on a stock truck also makes or breaks the end result. Two thumbs up on this one. As it appears, just a smidge of the front tire is covered in the well, while a bit more is in the rear well. Darn nice truck.....
    Check my newest post on this truck (final stance)and you will see this picture demonstrates the third of 4 stances for this truck. It was slightly low in the back. We raised it one more inch and it turned out just right (in my eye).

Leave a comment:

• mike super
    replied
    Personally, after studying the confirmation of the C-cab truck at length, The most important part of the curb appeal each produces is the proper stance. In this particular case, leveling the front to rear is the way this stock truck looks best. Take it for what it is worth....is just my opinion. Tire and wheel size, along with how you dress out the wheel on a stock truck also makes or breaks the end result. Two thumbs up on this one. As it appears, just a smidge of the front tire is covered in the well, while a bit more is in the rear well. Darn nice truck.....

Leave a comment:

• The Gravedigger
    replied
    Fantastic!!!! Simply perfect! Congrats for the truck buddy!

BRGDS

Leave a comment:

• dean pearson
    replied
    [QUOTE=Bullet;644122]That's a TW cover shot if I ever saw one!

I think all Jon's vehicles are extremely nicely done couple inches here or there don't phase me.

Dean.

Leave a comment:

• Marie Mac
    replied
    Beautiful photo! Great ambiance! Wish I had thought to do that...

Leave a comment:

• 52-fan
    replied
    I had to save a copy of that picture. Really sharp. Did you try any with only the moon light?

Leave a comment:

• BRUCESTUDE
    replied
    Great picture!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JimC
    replied
    Beautiful and tasteful. Very nice.

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Jon, Great Idea! You've got my vote.

Leave a comment:

• Sdude
    replied
    Originally posted by Bullet View Post
    That's a TW cover shot if I ever saw one!

Mark
    That's up to Art and Ann. I'm still pining for a front cover. I could write a story about the rebuild, Art.

Leave a comment:

• showbizkid
    replied
    Very sweet.

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    That's a TW cover shot if I ever saw one!

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Dick Steinkamp
    replied
    The stance, wheels and tires still clearly say "hot rod" in a nice subtle way.

Like.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Jon, I think it looks just right!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X