Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SilverHawkDan
    replied
    I saw the doc today and he didn't say I couldn't go so we will be there. On the off chance that this might be the last chance for people to see the awesome combination we will be bringing both the Bucket List Dream Avanti and the Studebaker Camper. Yes two treats for the price of one. I am in need of some distractions these days and this seems like just the ticket. If I can only survive the almost 400 mile round trip and driving on LA freeways I will have a blast I am sure. Hope to see you there.
    Dan

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    Already registered! I will be there with the Cruiser!

Mark

Leave a comment:

• Warren Webb
    replied
    Dont feel too bad Kelly. "Zippy" isnt gonna make it either. The weeks have flown by so fast & so many things have come up that it wasn't possible. My 50x10 "parts department" trailer arriving hasnt helped although it will provide alot of indoor storage, especially the sheet metal that has had to exist outdoors.

I'll still be there though!!

Leave a comment:

• pdrnec
    replied
    So who else is going?

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    Thought I would update...Oscar will NOT be at La Palma this year....as stated in another thread, terminal engine failure. Next year for sure!
    Thanks for offering to take him Warren.

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    I would LOVE for you to drive Oscar up there if you want to Warren. I was hoping you or Dean would want to drive him up.
    If you do not get the Zipper on the road, let me know and we can hook up.
    This is cool. Not that Oscar is anything special, but I really wanted to get him out there.

Leave a comment:

• Warren Webb
    replied
    I'm going since my convention isnt until June 8-10. I was hoping to take the Zip-Van but time is running out & something else came up that I couldn't pass up this week so its gonna be a busy one. I'll keep you posted Kelly.

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    Is Oscar that ugly that NOBODY is interested in driving him to a Stude meet in my place?

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    Thanks Mark. Bummer for me.

Anybody going to La Palma and not have a Stude to take with them?
    Flying in for the meet and just have a rental car, but would rather cruise up in a hot rod Stude C-cab?

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    Sorry Kelly just Sunday.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    started a topic La Palma meet ????

La Palma meet ????

I have a question about the the La Palma Stude meet. Is it only on sunday May 27th?
    Or does it actually extend to Memorial Day Monday?

The reason I ask is, I will be at an annual convention on Sunday the 27th that I will not miss for a car show. If it goes to monday, I can drive Oscar down and have some fun, but if it is only on Sat or Sun I can not make it.

That gives me another thought though....If someone is going to La Palma and does not have a Stude to take with them, I could loan Oscar out to someone so they could show up in a Stude and then people could have something to laugh at....my old rusty Oscar. He is solid and reliable, comfortable to drive and I could help figure out how to get him down that way.
    Just a thought. I would LOVE to show him off down there, but I can't make, no reason my truck can't go.
Working...
X