Champ truck to be sold soon.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Champ truck to be sold soon.

Had a phone call from a local Stude owner a bit ago. The guy's got a '62 Champ (7E7) that he's owned for decades, and he's planning to sell it sometime this summer. I've got some recent pics of this truck and if I can find them I'll share here.
    It's a nice-looking, nice-driving 259/automatic-powered shortbed. Metallic brown exterior and (I think) tan interior. The owner's a retired preacher and professional taxidermist. He's used the Champ to haul his "works" thru the years, but is now retiring from taxidermy. Hence the selling of his truck.
    I"ll give a heads up when it's available (quite likely on ebay) and go look at specific points of the truck if anyone's interested. I asked if he knew what he'd want for the Stude and after professing to not have an idea, he said "maybe" $5K. To me, that would be more than fair for this well-maintained Champ.
    No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

That sounds like a truck I would love to check out. Please let me know if and when it's avable.

Comment

Bob,

You posted pics of it in this thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...ighlight=Champ
      KURTRUK
      (read it backwards)

Nothing is politically right which is morally wrong. -A. Lincoln

Comment

Yeah - after posting earlier, I got to thinkin' maybe I'd already shared photos. That's the one tho!
        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
        X