Dothan Alabama to International Meet {Share my ride}

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dothan Alabama to International Meet {Share my ride}

Travelling to the International meet this year. Would like someone to ride shotgun and share gas and room expenses. Leaving 29th or 30 th July and on the way back home Saturday the 4th. S 10 Pickup 2002 with air. Rides comfortably and dependably. Day of leaving can fluctuate a bit to meet your schedule but once gone I'm there until Saturday morning. I ain't hard to get along with. Feel welcome to bring or buy some reasonably sized parts if you like but it is only a s 10 Pickem-up. Room is booked at Comfort Suites near fairgrounds. Nice place. your share of the excursion would most likely be 160.00 for gas or less depending where you ride from and bout 250. for hotel { maybe 200} depending on when leaving for S. B.. Bring some parts to sell thus paying your expenses. Call me. 334 792 4323 jimmijim
    Last edited by jimmijim8; 04-27-2012, 06:40 AM. Reason: 0po9i8uytrdefghjklokjhgtfrdeserty7u8i90-[pokijuhygfd
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

bump--still processing applications

Can't someone be my friend ? cheers jimmijim
    sigpicAnything worth doing deserves your best shot. Do it right the first time. When you're done you will know it. { I'm just the guy who thinks he knows everything, my buddy is the guy who knows everything.} cheers jimmijim*****SDC***** member

Comment

Sounds Like A Plan To Me

BUMP Bump Bump
      Originally posted by jimmijim8 View Post
      Travelling to the International meet this year. Would like someone to ride shotgun and share gas and room expenses. Leaving 29th or 30 th July and on the way back home Saturday the 4th. S 10 Pickup 2002 with air. Rides comfortably and dependably. Day of leaving can fluctuate a bit to meet your schedule but once gone I'm there until Saturday morning. I ain't hard to get along with. Feel welcome to bring or buy some reasonably sized parts if you like but it is only a s 10 Pickem-up. Room is booked at Comfort Suites near fairgrounds. Nice place. your share of the excursion would most likely be 160.00 for gas or less depending where you ride from and bout 250. for hotel { maybe 200} depending on when leaving for S. B.. Bring some parts to sell thus paying your expenses. Call me. 334 792 4323 jimmijim

Comment

might have to bring my pet rooster

Comment

Darn, Jim, I bet you'd make it a fun ride Too bad I'm here way up Norf. 1200 miles from here to you, 610 from here to SB. Even a rooster can't make that worth it.

Regardless, I have to make sure to meet up with you at SB. I'll look for the rooster.
          Proud NON-CASO

I do not prize the word "cheap." It is not a badge of honor...it is a symbol of despair. ~ William McKinley

If it is decreed that I should go down, then let me go down linked with the truth - let me die in the advocacy of what is just and right.- Lincoln

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Ephesians 6:10-17
          Romans 15:13
          Deuteronomy 31:6
          Proverbs 28:1

Illegitimi non carborundum

Comment

iokjhgfdfghjjhgfdfgbn BOBBO

Looking forward to meetin' ya. cheers jimmijim
            Originally posted by Bob Andrews View Post
            Darn, Jim, I bet you'd make it a fun ride Too bad I'm here way up Norf. 1200 miles from here to you, 610 from here to SB. Even a rooster can't make that worth it.

Regardless, I have to make sure to meet up with you at SB. I'll look for the rooster.

Comment

Working...
            X