Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (S)
    replied
    It may be easier to find a HOT girl and get rid of the heater.

Leave a comment:

• scarecrowtim
    replied
    That is what is great about this forum, people helping people.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I found out that the car is a '64. I'll pass on Dan Booth's info to the owner.

As far as the shop goes. It was in North Carolina but I am pretty sure that it's defunct now.

Leave a comment:

• rkapteyn
    replied
    Please post the name and location of that shop so we can steer clear of that scammer!
    Robert Kapteyn

Leave a comment:

• go-studebaker
    replied
    Hi Matt,
    I have a NOS under dash unit blower for a Stude Avanti around here somewhere.

Regards
    Greg

Leave a comment:

• bezhawk
    replied
    Dan and Betty Booth @ Nostalgic should have console pieces.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    replied
    I just passed on what I was told. I'll see if I can find out more.

Leave a comment:

• 61Lark
    replied
    Originally posted by WCP View Post
    Need some part numbers Mat.
    He's right. They changed enough over the years that even the year of the car would help.

Leave a comment:

• WCP
    replied
    Need some part numbers Mat. I have some spare console parts, and a the control panel for an Avanti II with the rectangular air deflectors. I also have a set of new rectangular deflectors to replace the used ones. The panel has the controls on it, but I can't vouch for their functionality.

Leave a comment:

• mbstude
    started a topic Avanti parts needed

Avanti parts needed

I got an email from a friend who is trying to help out another guy. Both of these guys have Studes that were paid to be restored and the shop owner took their money, and stole/sold some of their car parts while never finishing their cars. Anyways.. My friend's friend has a Stude Avanti and is in need of the console and air conditioning control parts. If anyone has those, you'd make a guy pretty happy.
Working...
X