Seat Swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seat Swap

What seats have swaped out for a 62 hawk. Was it hard to do? Want to have headrest.

Nothing I know is a direct bolt in. It would be easier to have headrest put onto the original seats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
    1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Nothing I know is a direct bolt in. It would be easier to have headrest put onto the original seats.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Tom - Valrico, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed

Tom - Bradenton, FL

1964 Studebaker Daytona - 289 4V, 4-Speed (Cost To Date: $2514.10)
      1964 Studebaker Commander - 170 1V, 3-Speed w/OD

Comment

Mid 60's Pontiac buckets are comfortable and install easily enough; the later ones were even highbacked. Alas, you're still left with trying to figure out how to match the rear seat.

Comment

Mid 60's Pontiac buckets are comfortable and install easily enough; the later ones were even highbacked. Alas, you're still left with trying to figure out how to match the rear seat.

Comment

I like the high back. Would just have them recovered to match the rear seat. My seats are in perfect condition but I do want some safety in the car as a daily driver, that is why I am after the head rest.
            quote:Originally posted by skyway

Comment

I like the high back. Would just have them recovered to match the rear seat. My seats are in perfect condition but I do want some safety in the car as a daily driver, that is why I am after the head rest.
              quote:Originally posted by skyway

Comment

Working...
              X