Calling Studebaker Northwest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling Studebaker Northwest

I'm looking for a T86 OD with a long tail shaft and Gordan Richmond said to contact you folks as you may have one. This is for a '60 Lark with a 259.

Thanks for any help!!

Rob Young
    Laramie

I think that BAMS has a nicely rebuilt one (but good luck getting it out of the car)!

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

I think that BAMS has a nicely rebuilt one (but good luck getting it out of the car)!

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Mike,

We are coming to Mt. Baker this coming week for a family reunion and would love it if I could pick one up. We are leaving tomorrow morning and will arrive in your area on Tuesday. I see that Ferndale is just up the road. My T86 is starting to make some interesting noises along with the fact that there is something internally wrong with the OD. If you could either send me your email or phone number I'll contact you about particulars.

I think I saw both you and your dad at the auction in Torrington earlier this spring.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Rob Young
        307-745-4881 home
        307-399-4881 cell

rayoung55@ yahoo.com

Comment

Mike,

We are coming to Mt. Baker this coming week for a family reunion and would love it if I could pick one up. We are leaving tomorrow morning and will arrive in your area on Tuesday. I see that Ferndale is just up the road. My T86 is starting to make some interesting noises along with the fact that there is something internally wrong with the OD. If you could either send me your email or phone number I'll contact you about particulars.

I think I saw both you and your dad at the auction in Torrington earlier this spring.

I look forward to hearing from you!!

Rob Young
          307-745-4881 home
          307-399-4881 cell

rayoung55@ yahoo.com

Comment

On a slightly different note[:I] - I have been unable to access the Studebaker Northwest website for the past few days... Problems?[?][B)]

Mark
            57 Transtar
            Mark Hayden
            '66 Commander
            Zone Coordinator
            Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

On a slightly different note[:I] - I have been unable to access the Studebaker Northwest website for the past few days... Problems?[?][B)]

Mark
              57 Transtar
              Mark Hayden
              '66 Commander
              Zone Coordinator
              Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Thanks Mark; yes we are "down for repairs" But a email from this site will always work, if anyone needs parts, the website does not do much else for ya anyway!

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

StudeRich
                Studebakers Northwest
                Ferndale, WA
                StudeRich
                Second Generation Stude Driver,
                Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

Thanks Mark; yes we are "down for repairs" But a email from this site will always work, if anyone needs parts, the website does not do much else for ya anyway!

quote:Originally posted by Mark57

StudeRich
                  Studebakers Northwest
                  Ferndale, WA
                  StudeRich
                  Second Generation Stude Driver,
                  Proud '54 Starliner Owner

Comment

quote:Originally posted by hotwheels63r2

new additions to the website will be up in the morning. Sorry.

MIKE
                    No need to be sorry, was just curious if things were ok - which they are[8D], so that's great. Thanks.

Mark
                    57 Transtar
                    Mark Hayden
                    '66 Commander
                    Zone Coordinator
                    Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

quote:Originally posted by hotwheels63r2

new additions to the website will be up in the morning. Sorry.

MIKE
                      No need to be sorry, was just curious if things were ok - which they are[8D], so that's great. Thanks.

Mark
                      57 Transtar
                      Mark Hayden
                      '66 Commander
                      Zone Coordinator
                      Pacific Can-Am Zone

Comment

Working...
                      X