great job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• great job

Just a quick post to give a fellow member a pat on the back on a job well done with fast return not something that common today. This would be a case of craftsman ship with a flair or another way to say it "ask the man who ownes one". Jerry Forrester did my hood ornament looks great more than likely better than original. Its nice to do bussiness with a person who takes pride in good work at a fair price I recommend his work .
    Or another way to say it is "thanks for doing great work."

OK, this means he does pot metal resto and chroming? 'Cause i have some pieces if he does, that the local shop here did a poor job on. If so, how do i contact him?
    I'd rather give my business to fellow members anyway
    1947 M5 under restoration
    a bunch of non-Stude stuff

Comment

He goes by Jerry Forrester here on the forum (oddly enough ) You can send him a PM through the forum, or...

email him at forr62@bellsouth.net
      Dick Steinkamp
      Bellingham, WA

Comment

Jerry did the fender lights on my Silverhawk. Excellent work. Fair prices. I also highly reccomend him.
        Neil Thornton

Comment

Always nice to see someone giving credit, rather than just complaining.
          Good for Jerry in keeping his work to the standards that are appreciated.
          Good Roads
          Brian
          Brian Woods
          woodysrods@shaw.ca
          1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Forrester's Chrome For-Street

Forrester's Chrome For-Street
            3990 Bankhead Highway
            Douglasville, GA 30134-4399
            (770) 949-8942
            HTIH (Hope The Info Helps)

Jeff

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Note: SDC# 070190 (and earlier...)

Comment

Working...
            X