champ/lark doors and fenders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champ/lark doors and fenders

What body parts are interchangeble between the Lark and champ pickup. I have a 61 4dr that will see the scrap man in the not too near future. not much left and I'm debating on whether to save the front doors.

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
    53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
    57 SH (project)
    60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Those Champ doors can be used on any Champ pickup, or on the front of any 1959-1961 (62?) Lark 4-door.
    ~Matt Connor
    '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

'57 thru '62 W & Y body front doors will fit Champs.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Oh, yeah! I forgot just how many years Studebaker got out of those stampings!
        ~Matt Connor
        '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

That resourcefullness is a good part of the reason we have Larks, GT Hawks, Avantis and Champ trucks to play with!
          No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by rusty nut garage View Post
            What body parts are interchangeble between the Lark and champ pickup. I have a 61 4dr that will see the scrap man in the not too near future. not much left and I'm debating on whether to save the front doors.
            Do you still have the front clip? If yes and it's a single headlight car I may be interested in the front panel for my 1962 Lark. I don't care for the quad headlights on mine. And I may take your L/F door off your hands of you wish to sell it, mine has a cracked window frame.
            --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Originally posted by 1962larksedan View Post
              Do you still have the front clip? If yes and it's a single headlight car I may be interested in the front panel for my 1962 Lark. I don't care for the quad headlights on mine. And I may take your L/F door off your hands of you wish to sell it, mine has a cracked window frame.

Your grille will be different FYI unless you want the old sunk in style radiator grille on your 62.
              61 Lark

sigpic

Comment

I've got two of the single headlight panels. One is used the other is NOS. I don't remember the condition of the LF door I'll take a look and let you know. Let me know if you want one of the front panels, my full time job is near you so I can deliver :-).
                Russ
                Originally posted by 1962larksedan View Post

Russ Shop Foreman \"Rusty Nut Garage\"
                53 2R6 289 5SpdOD (driver)
                57 SH (project)
                60 Lark VIII 2dr sd (driver)

Comment

Let me know about that L/F door. I still have your # number on my cell and will give you a shout in a couple of days.

Re: using a 1961 grille, I don't care all that much for the 1962-63 one-------and, I have a second 1962 unit to boot.
                  --------------------------------------

Sold my 1962; Studeless at the moment

Borrowed Bams50's sigline here:

"Do they all not, by mere virtue of having survived as relics of a bygone era, amass a level of respect perhaps not accorded to them when they were new?"

Comment

Working...
                  X