• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by Starlight View Post
    Bob....Check your PM....Thanks
    I found nothing came through, try again.

Leave a comment:

• dean pearson
    replied
    Took two days of looking at this post to figure out why,
    Just didn't quite click.

Geeez,

Dean.

Leave a comment:

• Starlight
    replied
    PM

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    David I did PM you with a price, but for others right now it will sit on my trailer for a few days in case I do sell it and might need to deliver it, but once I put it in the shop up on the top shelf of the pallet rack then the price would go up and when and if I start parting it out the pieces will not be free but fair, some might think they are high and other might think they are a steal, but for now it sits....Bob 510-266-2522
    Bob....Check your PM....Thanks

Leave a comment:

• karterfred88
    replied
    It looks like an all black interior car--round headlights? how much if any interior is there?? Pictures !!!!

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by wise raymond View Post
    how much is it an r1 or re2 auto manual thanks ray wise
    From the pictures, I can see that it is/was an R2.

Leave a comment:

• wise raymond
    replied
    how much is it an r1 or re2 auto manual thanks ray wise

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    replied
    Originally posted by avanti1963 View Post
    I sure could use both doors, are they manual or electric? I would love to have the whole body, don't know if I could talk my wife into a second Avanti right now. However, she does want to visit San Francisco on vacation, maybe I could work something out...please PM me with some prices. Thanks, David
    David I did PM you with a price, but for others right now it will sit on my trailer for a few days in case I do sell it and might need to deliver it, but once I put it in the shop up on the top shelf of the pallet rack then the price would go up and when and if I start parting it out the pieces will not be free but fair, some might think they are high and other might think they are a steal, but for now it sits....Bob 510-266-2522

Leave a comment:

• cultural infidel
    replied
    Originally posted by avanti1963 View Post
    I sure could use both doors, are they manual or electric? I would love to have the whole body, don't know if I could talk my wife into a second Avanti right now. However, she does want to visit San Francisco on vacation, maybe I could work something out...please PM me with some prices. Thanks, David
    Well that was easy....

Leave a comment:

• avanti1963
    replied

Leave a comment:

• rusty nut garage
    replied
    me thinks you won't have that one for 3 years................
    Now stay home and rest didn't you just have surgery? Ok rest after you find my gas tank LOL

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
    Today Pat and myself drove 265 miles round trip to save a body of a 63 Studebaker and for some reason this one is not wanted in China so will be place on the top shelf of the pallet rack where the old 50 4 door had sat for 3 years and be saved for at least 3 years , I will be out of this shop in 3 years that is my goal so the body is for sale as a whole or as pieces, some one else has gotten rid of all the other pieces from it, what say about this one????

Leave a comment:

• SN-60
    replied
    To: candbstudebakers,----- Kudos to You for saving this Avanti body. I was thinking that there would be no way of knowing what the serial number of this car is, then I remembered that if the body tag is still in place,
    the serial could be traced that way. Who would leave a supercharged '63 Avanti in this condition??

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    started a topic China does not want this one.

China does not want this one.

Today Pat and myself drove 265 miles round trip to save a body of a 63 Studebaker and for some reason this one is not wanted in China so will be place on the top shelf of the pallet rack where the old 50 4 door had sat for 3 years and be saved for at least 3 years , I will be out of this shop in 3 years that is my goal so the body is for sale as a whole or as pieces, some one else has gotten rid of all the other pieces from it, what say about this one????

Working...
X