Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31Streetrod
    replied
    Since there are some who are emotionally disturbed by Bob's pictures of unwanted cars going to the crusher, we find it will be necessary to prohibit such pictures in the future.

Proud CASO

Leave a comment:

• Bob Andrews
    replied
    Bob, thanks for all your efforts to get these saved. Must be everyone here was unable to save them, even though we'd have loved to. But, once you make the move to scrap them, why do you post here, knowing it hurts to see it? Is it to punish us?

It breaks my heart to see any car survive that long, only to end up being lost forever.

If your goal is to cause pain to old car lovers, it sure worked on me. I hope I never accidentally see that last picture again

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Hafta wonder how excited that Champion's first owners were when they bought it. Sixty-two years later.....

Leave a comment:

• cultural infidel
    replied
    Sad that no one was able to take it off your hands. What else have you got going?

Leave a comment:

• candbstudebakers
    started a topic Up, Up and Away

Up, Up and Away

A post of mine last week stated I had no luck giving a 50 4 door body away at scrap prices so today it went up up and away along with a floor rotted short bed, still more to go later .

Working...
X