Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raprice
    replied
    Yeah, that's a classy looking car. I really like the color combo. Best of luck with your new treasure. Enjoy the ride.
    Rog

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    That beauty just says "class" in so many ways, gorgeous car.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Excellent. 'Good to be happier yet when it arrives and you see it in person. Congrats. BP

Leave a comment:

• avantilover
    replied
    That has to be Stu Chapman's finest achievement, I'd love one of those some day. What a way for Studebaker to leave the auto business, with her head held high.

Leave a comment:

• 1962larksedan
    replied
    California cherry; just care for it and your Daytona will be happy.

Leave a comment:

• kmac530
    replied
    Awesome, now just post some pics...
    The bulb issues are likely just corroded sockets, grounds or loose wires. The radio, probably more of the same, but may be harder to find than the bulb issue.

Leave a comment:

• Lou Van Anne
    replied
    Originally posted by BobPalma View Post
    Pictures, pictures, pictures (or a link) so we can share the joy, please! Congrats. BP
    Me too, I am dieing to see some photos.

Leave a comment:

• BobPalma
    replied
    Pictures, pictures, pictures (or a link) so we can share the joy, please! Congrats. BP

Leave a comment:

• 64V19816
    started a topic My New 1966 Daytona Arrived Today!!!

My New 1966 Daytona Arrived Today!!!

And OMG what a Beauty she is! Arriving on a full car carrier, with Mercedes, a new mustang convert, a few suv things....the driver told me at every truck stop he would come out to find people
    Looking her over. After a wash I took her out and had a bit of trouble, seemed the positive battery cable was hardly making contact. After an adjust, she was going great. It's been decades since I drove a really Sharp studebaker, and was amazed at all the attention. Four guys at the same time looking her over at the gas station! Some little bulb issues to sort out, figure out why the radio blew two fuses, get a hood insulation mat........fun!
Working...
X