Looking for a 1953-1955

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for a 1953-1955

2 door Studebaker Commander project car for sale for a friend. Needs to be in reasonably decent shape.(no rust buckets) Engine and Transmission of no concern.Prefer car within reasonable distance to Tucson, Az.

I just found out about a decent '55 Commander coupe project in the Tallahassee area for sale. Engine runs but no oil pressure. But, it's in Florida.

Comment

Sedan or C/K ?

Comment

3/24 Studebaker club show in Tucson..
        One of the guys was talking about a coupe..but I am car filled right now and didn't pay a lot of attention..

I will see the fellow that I think told me..on Friday night..
        AKA Ken

What I do when I am not here..
        http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...&content=music

Comment

Originally posted by (S) View Post
          Sedan or C/K ?
          I thought about that after i posted it. I don't think he knows the difference. He seen a picture of one in a hot rod magazine and decided he wanted one. What do you have?

Comment

I have a 55 2 dr sedan I was building. Might save me the hastle of doing up an engine if he wants one. ?

Comment

Originally posted by mbstude View Post
              I just found out about a decent '55 Commander coupe project in the Tallahassee area for sale. Engine runs but no oil pressure. But, it's in Florida.
              Do you have the info on it and any pics, i'm not sure how far this guy wants to go or have shipped. i won't see him again until next Weds. night.

Comment

We looked at a '54 Commander, it's a hardtop with all the gingerbread (Starliner?). Floors have some rust, there's a hole cut in the hood and a Buick Nailhead in it. Otherwise complete. We got him down to $1500, it's in Vegas. PM me for his phone number.

Comment

PM sent. See your inbox
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I know he is looking for a project but here is one pretty well done. Would be hard to duplicate it for the price asked

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/2840003295.html
                    Pat Dilling
                    Olivehurst, CA
                    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Geez, there's a clone to this 55 that's coming together not far from me. I've provided some parts for it as well as gotten some discarded parts from it.
                      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Proje...item2ebc57b2d8
                        Scott Rodgers
                        Los Angeles
                        SDC Member since 1989
                        \'60 Lark HT
                        \'63 Wagonaire
                        \'66 Frankenbaker

Comment

PM sent this morning

Comment

I have a good looking '54 project needing mechanical work here in
                            Houston for $ 8K. Can send pix if SERIOUS
                            Barry'd in Studes

Comment

Working...
                            X