Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Peterson Museum meet-Now with picture link!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Peterson Museum meet-Now with picture link!!

I was just wondering who is attending the meet tomorrow? Haven't seen any thread or posts about it & hope there is more interest.

Now with pictures ....see post #12 below for link
    Last edited by Warren Webb; 03-11-2012, 03:59 PM. Reason: added comment
    59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
    60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
    61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
    62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
    62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
    62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
    63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
    63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
    64 Zip Van
    66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
    66 Cruiser V-8 auto

I will be there. Will be wearing a red wind breaker.

Comment

I plan to be there with my red 54.

Comment

I'll be in the swap area (with good stuff) across the street from the "rock". It made it.

Comment

I was planning on being there, but did not get my car back in time, so can't. I would miss the 10am deadline to be in place. Will have to see you all at La Palma.

Mark

Comment

Was planning to be there but found out today that it won't be happening again this year. I was really looking forward to hanging out with Studebaker people. Seeing the latest at the museum would have been great too. So maybe next year. So I will set my sights on the La Palma meet. Have fun and I'll be thinking aout you and all the fun your having.
            Dan

Comment

I'll be coming up with a buddy!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Who's attending the meet tomorrow at the Petersen Museum?

C'mon guys, I've heard from Studebaker people who are coming from San Diego, Camarillo, Riverside and other places. We are expecting a GREAT show and a big crowd. Come one, come all!! See you all tomorrow!!
                Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
                '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
                '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
                '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Today at Peterson.

55 years ago at San Fernando Raceway.

Comment

I used to try and make it evey-other -year, but the costs to get there now are too much for me. See you guys at La Palma?

Comment

I was there today. My first Studebaker outing and met quite a few people and saw plenty of excellent Studebakers. I was parked across from the Packard in the photo above. I was so busy looking at cars an meeting people I didn't take any photos so if any one has some to share I would like to see them.

Thanks to all who brought there cars and every one else who turned up for the show. I had great day and my 59 loved the freeway drive. Sitting on 80+ mph it what it does best.

Len.

Comment

Well, it says 134 pictures in the photobucket album so if you dare to go there, be prepared! Great turnout & one of the best Peterson meets for quality cars (IMHO) so far. It was nice meeting some from the forum, some new faces, some not so new (LOL). It was a bit chilly & breezy but we shouldn't complain compared to some other parts. Hope y'all enjoy the pictures. It was my first meet with the new camera.

http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll261/WarrenWebb/
                        59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
                        60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
                        61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
                        62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
                        62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
                        62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
                        63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
                        63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
                        64 Zip Van
                        66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
                        66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

Nice shots, Warren! It was good seeing you today And everyone else too!

Clark in San Diego | '63 Standard (F2) "Barney" | http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

I really like the bronze '63 with the '66 nose on it...cool combination that must cause lots of doubletakes at SDC meets!

S.

Comment

Does anyone know who the 58 Commander hardtop belongs to? Thanks for the pics Warren!
                              No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Working...
                              X