Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Peterson Museum meet-Now with picture link!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the 62 Long Roof. That wagon is cool. Is that a ribbon for the longest distance traveled? Looks to have Idaho plates.

Gordon S

Comment

LaughinLark:
      I think the ribbon is for "most under restored".
      Howard - Los Angeles chapter SDC
      '53 Commander Starliner (Finally running and driving, but still in process)
      '56 Golden Hawk (3 speed/overdrive, Power steering - Running, but not yet driving)
      '62 GT Hawk (4 speed, A/C, Power steering - running and DRIVING!)

Comment

Thanks brngarage, Thought it was long distance. I sure like the ones that are driven regularly or recently found and loved. I'm kind of partial to the Wagons. My first car was a 62 Lark Wagon.

Gordon S

Comment

Originally posted by Warren Webb View Post
          Well, it says 134 pictures in the photobucket album so if you dare to go there, be prepared! Great turnout & one of the best Peterson meets for quality cars (IMHO) so far. It was nice meeting some from the forum, some new faces, some not so new (LOL). It was a bit chilly & breezy but we shouldn't complain compared to some other parts. Hope y'all enjoy the pictures. It was my first meet with the new camera.http://s290.photobucket.com/albums/ll261/WarrenWebb/
          Warren,
          I don't see Bob Detreic's sunglow & snowcap 56J. I hope he is doing well nowdays. Was he there?

Thanks,
          Joe Hall

Comment

The '62 wagon is mine. My daughter and I came down for the meet and to spend some time with my aunt and uncle during her spring break. She really wanted to see the museums and all the cars. She graduates college in may so this was kind of a reward for her. She loved southern California. I enjoyed meeting a few of you but she was only there for 3 days so we toured the museum. She flew out on tuesday and I stayed and helped Uncle Dan get his newest avanti going again. I just got home this evening from a great trip.
            The wagon really came out of a barn where it had been stored for about 20 years. I replaced the front clip redid the brakes, replaced the transmission and started driving it abut 6 months ago... After cleaning out the mice. The car had no problems although it threw an old belt. I had a replacement with me. No other problems except I left the gas cap in Winnemucca. I hope to get back again soon.
            Rob

Comment

Working...
            X