Upholstery -- Avanti and other

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upholstery -- Avanti and other

Just a quick word of thanks and a recommendation. I recently had the pleasure of dealing with Jim Lawrence of FBN Upholstery in New Martinsville, WV in connection with some Avanti interior vinyl pieces. Jim had previously supplied me with cardboard panels and other finish materials and I had a visit with him at York last week.

Jim's pieces fit beuatifully and were delivered promptly. He has original Stude patterns. He's a gentleman and quite fair. I wanted to thank him publicly for his good service and recommend him to you guys who are looking for interior work.

Jim's phone number is 304 337 8693.

Yes, Jim L. is another one of SDC's stellar fellars. Excellent work, great to deal with!
    Jim S.
    I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

Yes...Jim's a first class guy. I got door panels from him several years back and it made life much easier for the upholsterer who redid the interior of my car. Sometime we don't give enough credit to the vendors who support our hobby.
      Poet...Mystic...Soldier of Fortune. As always...self-absorbed, adversarial, cocky and in general a malcontent.

Comment

I picked up a pair of seats for my GT at York. They look great and I can't wait to get them in the car. Jim did a great job at a very fair price !

Thanks Jim

Comment

Does Jim sell carpet sets?
          Randy Ridenour
          Frostburg,MD
          1964 GT Hawk
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X