Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JDP
    replied
    I'll let you know, I might be able to sell him the remains of the 66 Sports sedan once we gut the flanged axle, drive line, mounts and NOS stuff. My friend Lee might be willing to drop off the rolling chassis once we get it apart.

JDP/Maryland
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    63 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    62 Gt Hawk
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

Leave a comment:

• JDP
    replied
    I'll let you know, I might be able to sell him the remains of the 66 Sports sedan once we gut the flanged axle, drive line, mounts and NOS stuff. My friend Lee might be willing to drop off the rolling chassis once we get it apart.

JDP/Maryland
    64 Daytona HT/R2 clone
    63 GT R2
    63 Lark 2 door
    62 Gt Hawk
    62 Lark 2 door
    60 Lark HT-60Hawk
    59 3E truck
    58 Starlight
    52 & 53 Starliner
    51 Commander

Leave a comment:

• studelark
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by JDP

That should get your attention, but I need a short wheelbase chassis,(108 inch) hopefully with a V8 drive line for a client that builds boat tail Speedsters replica's. He's near Lancaster Pa and I'd rather he not buy my little 59 Lark as a donor.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

John, I have two '60's, two '62's and a '63 two door that could be candidates. $100-250 range. Will send photos, particulars via e-mail if interested.

Frank Drumheller
    Louisa, VA
    '60 Lark Regal VI four door
    '48 M16-52 Studebaker/Boyer fire truck

Leave a comment:

• studelark
    replied
    [quote]Originally posted by JDP

That should get your attention, but I need a short wheelbase chassis,(108 inch) hopefully with a V8 drive line for a client that builds boat tail Speedsters replica's. He's near Lancaster Pa and I'd rather he not buy my little 59 Lark as a donor.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

John, I have two '60's, two '62's and a '63 two door that could be candidates. $100-250 range. Will send photos, particulars via e-mail if interested.

Frank Drumheller
    Louisa, VA
    '60 Lark Regal VI four door
    '48 M16-52 Studebaker/Boyer fire truck

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    Lee Harrison has this car, which he probably would sell, which is also in Virginia. I am not sure if it is a 6 or 8.

He may want to keep it for parts for his 60 convertible, though.

Leonard Shepherd
    http://leonardshepherd.com/

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    Lee Harrison has this car, which he probably would sell, which is also in Virginia. I am not sure if it is a 6 or 8.

He may want to keep it for parts for his 60 convertible, though.

Leonard Shepherd

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    John,

If we can work out a deal on the GT and if Frank has such a car, I could bring it your way.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• Guido
    replied
    John,

If we can work out a deal on the GT and if Frank has such a car, I could bring it your way.

Gary

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    Frank Drumheller may have a whole car in Virginia, which would be a lot closer. I have emailed him.

Leonard Shepherd

Leave a comment:

• lstude
    replied
    Frank Drumheller may have a whole car in Virginia, which would be a lot closer. I have emailed him.

Leonard Shepherd

Leave a comment:

• tomnoller
    replied
    I have a decent one I saved from a '60 Lark 4-door parts car that had a V8. He'd be welcome to have it for just the shipping charge. Boy, that'd be a tidy sum!

Western Washington, USA

Leave a comment:

• tomnoller
    replied
    I have a decent one I saved from a '60 Lark 4-door parts car that had a V8. He'd be welcome to have it for just the shipping charge. Boy, that'd be a tidy sum!

Western Washington, USA

Leave a comment:

• glen
    replied
    My guess, that would be Bob Peterson in Castro Valley, CA.
    who has been selling off his large stash of Studebaker items....
    on the other side of the world....to JDP

1964 Daytona
    glen Brose
    Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Leave a comment:

• glen
    replied
    My guess, that would be Bob Peterson in Castro Valley, CA.
    who has been selling off his large stash of Studebaker items....
    on the other side of the world....to JDP

1964 Daytona
    glen Brose
    Tumbleweed Flats, AZ

Leave a comment:

• Dwain G.
    replied
    There was a note on the bulletin board in Bldg B at the fairgrounds with a photo. 'Bob' is selling frames and bumpers, photo showed a big stack of frames, don't know what years or if V8, or even where he is. Cell # 510-266-2522

Dwain G.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X