Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1954khardtop
    replied
    Joe, good to see you. See you in Rutland?

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    Cliff, I'll be getting those pics out to you soon.
    Originally posted by 2moredoors View Post
    As I said in a previous post, sorry I missed you. I did emailed you, it was a great but as 2R5 said Friday was a better day (more stuff). I know of a couple of items that I hesitated about and when I returned to the vendor's table the items were gone.

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    replied
    Bob,I was there Friday for about a couple hours at the end of the day.
    Originally posted by 2R5 View Post
    Joe , you need to get there on friday <g>

Leave a comment:

• 2moredoors
    replied
    Originally posted by 63t-cab View Post
    Well I had a blast as usual !,met some new faces this year. "put faces to names" I'll put them in order as occured, Matthew Burnette, Paul Johnson, and Joe Mertz. I missed Cliff Tattersall,as he had to leave earlier than planned.hope all are happy with items I delivered ?
    As I said in a previous post, sorry I missed you. I did emailed you, it was a great but as 2R5 said Friday was a better day (more stuff). I know of a couple of items that I hesitated about and when I returned to the vendor's table the items were gone.

Leave a comment:

• 2R5
    replied
    Joe , you need to get there on friday <g>

Leave a comment:

• Bish
    replied
    Good to see you again Joe! I'll be blasting those rims soon. The tank and regulator will get the 8E28 going. Thanks!
    Best, Rob

Leave a comment:

• LarkTruck
    replied
    Joe, good seeing you again, next year you need to do the Truck Farmer Dinner!!!!!!
    Jim

Leave a comment:

• 63t-cab
    started a topic Ok,York 2012.

Ok,York 2012.

Well I had a blast as usual !,met some new faces this year. "put faces to names" I'll put them in order as occured, Matthew Burnette, Paul Johnson, and Joe Mertz. I missed Cliff Tattersall,as he had to leave earlier than planned.hope all are happy with items I delivered ?
Working...
X