No announcement yet.

Why can't I unsubscribe from a topic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tom may be on to something here. I tried it on another computer and the second (larger) dialogue box appeared and I was able to unsubscribe to the topic.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Tom may be on to something here. I tried it on another computer and the second (larger) dialogue box appeared and I was able to unsubscribe to the topic.

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

Comment

Bob,

I also have trouble swallowing on occasion, I just hate it when something gets stuck in my asparagus and I begin to choke! I worked with a fellow once who butchered the language worse than I, in fact I was able to accumulate 3 pages of his errors. I finally labeled them as Carsonoma's ("a real or imagined word used out of context") based on his name (Carson).

Gary

Comment

Bob,

I also have trouble swallowing on occasion, I just hate it when something gets stuck in my asparagus and I begin to choke! I worked with a fellow once who butchered the language worse than I, in fact I was able to accumulate 3 pages of his errors. I finally labeled them as Carsonoma's ("a real or imagined word used out of context") based on his name (Carson).

Gary

Comment

I forgot about pop-up blocking as a possible source but it makes sense.

Speaking of language deconstructions, I learned long ago to be considerate of such innocent mistakes from my precious Italian mother-in-law (God rest her soul). A few of hers include: "You pulla my arm"; "You drive me up the rock"; and her favorite TV show, "Oprah Winkie".

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
            Woodbury, Minnesota
            sigpic
            Bob Shaw
            Rush City, Minnesota
            1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
            "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

I forgot about pop-up blocking as a possible source but it makes sense.

Speaking of language deconstructions, I learned long ago to be considerate of such innocent mistakes from my precious Italian mother-in-law (God rest her soul). A few of hers include: "You pulla my arm"; "You drive me up the rock"; and her favorite TV show, "Oprah Winkie".

BShaw,Webmaster

60 Hawk. 49 2R5, 39 Champion
              Woodbury, Minnesota
              sigpic
              Bob Shaw
              Rush City, Minnesota
              1960 Hawk - www.northstarstudebakers.com
              "The farther I go, the behinder I get."

Comment

Working...
              X