X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Johnnywiffer
    replied
    Originally posted by STEWDI View Post
    My wife made me realize that I am a very lucky guy.
    Isn't it great when they can do that? Especially without trying? Even though I don't know you, truly sad for your loss.

John

Leave a comment:

• Bob Bryant
    replied
    52 years for Carol and me in June. Her health is fragile and we cherish each day. So sorry to hear about your loss. A prayer will be said. Best wishes and cherish the memories.

Leave a comment:

• Kurt
    replied
    My wife and have been married 25 years. She is my best friend. So sorry for your loss. I willbepraying for strength for you.

Leave a comment:

• dean pearson
    replied
    I am so sorry Roger,
    My Wife has only been putting up with me for twenty years this year and not only do I not know what I would do without her but I hope very day that she long outlives me.

Dean.

Leave a comment:

• Roscomacaw
    replied
    Aw GEEZ! Roger, SO sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and yours.

Leave a comment:

• okc63avanti
    replied
    Roger,

Sorry to hear of your loss, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope you will make it to South Bend for the International Meet, I would love to me you.

Leave a comment:

• Pat Dilling
    replied
    Sorry for your loss Roger. And best wishes to you as you continue on in life.

Pat

Leave a comment:

• raprice
    replied
    Roger,
    Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss. Sometimes we all get caught up in every day life and sort of forget what's really important to us. The cars are our hobby, but family is everything.
    Be well.
    Rog

Leave a comment:

• Bullet
    replied
    Thank you for posting and letting us know. We all are giving hugs to our wives in honor of you and your wife. Our sympathies for your loss.

Mark

Leave a comment:

• johnod
    replied
    Sorry for your loss, it is a tough thing to go through.
    Lost my good wife in 98.

Leave a comment:

• Blue 15G
    replied
    My sympathies for the loss of your wife. My wife and I have been together for 33 years and she has always been supportive of my old car hobby, God bless her.

Dave Bonn
    '54 Champion Starliner

Leave a comment:

• clonelark
    replied
    So sorry for your loss Roger, that has to be one of the most awful things in life. Someone who has been by your side in everything you've done and now she is gone. After the pain eases up, some woman will surely sweep you off your feet when you least expect it.

Leave a comment:

• raoul5788
    replied
    On behalf of the Nutmeg Chapter, my condolences Roger.

Leave a comment:

• Dads Baby
    replied
    Roger,
    After reading your post, at the risk of waking my wife, I went in to our bedroom and gave her a big kiss. I am so sorry for your loss.

Leave a comment:

• avantilover
    replied
    Roger, I extend to you the condolences of all the Aussies on the forum - I have recently found a partner and can't imagine life without Debbie.
    Last edited by avantilover; 03-01-2012, 03:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X