No announcement yet.

I wish That This Thread was about a Technical Problem Instead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for posting and letting us know. We all are giving hugs to our wives in honor of you and your wife. Our sympathies for your loss.

Mark

Comment

Roger,
      Please accept my deepest sympathy for your loss. Sometimes we all get caught up in every day life and sort of forget what's really important to us. The cars are our hobby, but family is everything.
      Be well.
      Rog
      '59 Lark VI Regal Hardtop
      Smithtown,NY
      Recording Secretary, Long Island Studebaker Club

Comment

Sorry for your loss Roger. And best wishes to you as you continue on in life.

Pat
        Pat Dilling
        Olivehurst, CA
        Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Roger,

Sorry to hear of your loss, I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I do hope you will make it to South Bend for the International Meet, I would love to me you.
          sigpic
          John
          63R-2386
          Resto-Mod by Michael Myer

Comment

Aw GEEZ! Roger, SO sorry to hear about this. My condolences to you and yours.
            No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I am so sorry Roger,
              My Wife has only been putting up with me for twenty years this year and not only do I not know what I would do without her but I hope very day that she long outlives me.

Dean.

Comment

My wife and have been married 25 years. She is my best friend. So sorry for your loss. I willbepraying for strength for you.
                1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

52 years for Carol and me in June. Her health is fragile and we cherish each day. So sorry to hear about your loss. A prayer will be said. Best wishes and cherish the memories.
                  "Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional." author unknown

Comment

Originally posted by STEWDI View Post
                    My wife made me realize that I am a very lucky guy.
                    Isn't it great when they can do that? Especially without trying? Even though I don't know you, truly sad for your loss.

John

Comment

Working...
                    X