Getting ready to go to SB

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Getting ready to go to SB

On Sunday morning before South Bend several Ozark Trails members met in Springfield, MO to caravan to the meet. While we were waiting for everyone to arrive my wife took the picture below.
    My son was wearing a t-shirt from his University. On the front his University was challenging the other University in Arkansas to a football game. I read the front of his t-shirt that morning but did not pay attention to the back until last night when I was looking over the pictures we took on the trip. I got a big laugh when I saw the back of his shirt.

[img][/img]

Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO
    President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
    Gary Sanders
    Nixa, MO

Why are Studebakers inexplicably tied to WalMart?

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Why are Studebakers inexplicably tied to WalMart?

Join me in removing narcissists, trolls, self annoited "experts" and general idiots via the Ignore button.

The official SDC Forum heel nipper ���

�Middle age is when your broad mind and narrow waist begin to change places.� E. Joseph Cossman

For every mile of road, there are 2 miles of ditch. ���

"All lies matter - fight the kleptocracy"

Comment

Convenient location next to Interstate in our case.

Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO
        President Toy Studebaker Collectors Club. Have an interest in Toy Studebakers? Contact me for details.
        Gary Sanders
        Nixa, MO

Comment

Convenient location next to Interstate in our case.

Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO
          Gary Sanders
          Nixa, MO

Comment

Studebakers are tied to Wal-Mart because the answer to the question on his T-shirt is on the Wal-Mart building!

Leonard Shepherd
            http://leonardshepherd.com/

Comment

Studebakers are tied to Wal-Mart because the answer to the question on his T-shirt is on the Wal-Mart building!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Gary, Notice thats the Ozark Trails Chapter Don't be chiding the Ozarks. Wal-mart is what keeps us alive. Dick From the Lower Ozarks!!!!

Comment

Gary, Notice thats the Ozark Trails Chapter Don't be chiding the Ozarks. Wal-mart is what keeps us alive. Dick From the Lower Ozarks!!!!

Comment

I quess I should tell you the rest of the story about our trip. Of the three Studebakers that were driven to South Bend all had problems before we made it home. Jim Caldwell's 1955 President broke a bolt on his air conditioner brackett. He and Matt Holt and Mark Rielly repaired it at the fairground on Tuesday afternoon. Wibur Kaylor's 1950 Champions clutch went out in East St. Louis and he had to drive the last 200+ miles shifting with out a clutch. And the transmission in my 1953 Commander went out about 60 miles short of home. I also had vapor lock problems early in the week. Dispite everything we had a great time and helped each other out with our problems. One of the many reasons SDC and the Ozark Trails Chapter are such great clubs to belong to.

Gary Sanders
                    Nixa, MO
                    Gary Sanders
                    Nixa, MO

Comment

I quess I should tell you the rest of the story about our trip. Of the three Studebakers that were driven to South Bend all had problems before we made it home. Jim Caldwell's 1955 President broke a bolt on his air conditioner brackett. He and Matt Holt and Mark Rielly repaired it at the fairground on Tuesday afternoon. Wibur Kaylor's 1950 Champions clutch went out in East St. Louis and he had to drive the last 200+ miles shifting with out a clutch. And the transmission in my 1953 Commander went out about 60 miles short of home. I also had vapor lock problems early in the week. Dispite everything we had a great time and helped each other out with our problems. One of the many reasons SDC and the Ozark Trails Chapter are such great clubs to belong to.

Gary Sanders
                      Nixa, MO
                      Gary Sanders
                      Nixa, MO

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

What question? All I see is a statement- see the punctuation?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                        Parish, central NY 13131
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

quote:Originally posted by lstude

What question? All I see is a statement- see the punctuation?

Robert (Bob) Andrews Owner- IoMT (Island of Misfit Toys!)
                          Parish, central NY 13131
                          http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2358680/1

Comment

quote:What question? All I see is a statement- see the punctuation?
                            I see you have taken over Guido's job of being the grammar and punctuation police!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

quote:What question? All I see is a statement- see the punctuation?
                              I see you have taken over Guido's job of being the grammar and punctuation police!

Leonard Shepherd

Comment

Working...
                              X