• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Win for Studebaker!

Mike
    Fort Worth, TX

1964 Avanti R2 #R-4986

A very prestigious Award! You deserve a BIG pat on the back. Congratulations! NT
    Neil Thornton

Comment

Very nice, Mike. Congratulations. BP
      We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

Ayn Rand:
      "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality."

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

You have a beautiful car, it is benefical to promote Studebaker and Avanti at car shows to attract new people to SDC.
        I remember the very first new Avanti I saw was the same color as your car, I walked two city blocks, just to see it when I was 10 yrs old.

Husband of Lark VIII girl

Comment

Well done!
          The only difference between death and taxes is that death does not grow worse every time Congress convenes. - Will Rogers

Comment

To: Silverplate,-------- Awards well deserved! If You have time, could You post a few more photos of Your Avanti? (engine, interior) Thanks

Comment

Congrats! Hard show to get into, let alone win an award!

Comment

Congratulations! What great publicity. Whoever it was at Studebaker who decided to include that color is an unsung hero, really looks great.
                Don Wilson, Centralia, WA

40 Champion 4 door*
                50 Champion 2 door*
                53 Commander K Auto*
                53 Commander K overdrive*
                55 President Speedster
                62 GT 4Speed*
                63 Avanti R1*
                64 Champ 1/2 ton

* Formerly owned

Comment

Thumbs up here. Great job!
                  No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

I think Warren has one that color also. Very sweet car Steve, you should be proud of it.

Comment

Excellent, job well done!!!
                      1957 Studebaker Champion 2 door. Staten Island, New York.

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                      X