59-60 fiberglass fenders at York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59-60 fiberglass fenders at York

Am cleaning out and have a pair of new 59-60 Lark front fenders that also fit 1/2-ton Champ trucks. Will bring them to York if there's any interest. $100 apiece. Bringing them would require driving my pickup, which my wife would prefer not to do -- so would like to know that someone's really interested before bringing them. Also have a pair of 64-66 steel front fenders. NOS, but with some surface rust. $175 apiece.
    Skip Lackie

Can you post pics of them (inside and outside of the fenders)?
    ~Matt Connor
    '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

Not before next week, after York. We're having a computer/camera crisis at our house. My wife is not here and has the camera with her. As a confirmed troglodyte, my cell phone is too old to have a built-in camera. And this message is being typed on a 10-year-old computer that is too old to handle the camera software anyway. My new computer just got returned to Best Buy for a refund under warranty after a 4-month fight during which they repeatedly failed to get it to work for more than an hour or so at a time. A new computer has not been chosen yet.

I can probably email pictures next week if you send your email address to me at lackie at erols dot com. But the prices above were based on the assumption that I would deliver them to York, with no shipping required.
      Skip Lackie

Comment

I'm in no hurry. I won't be at York, and my project is stalled (has been for about 20 years!).

When I eventually get back on it, I'm thinking fiberglass front is the way to go. I've even seen entire front clips out there (one on this forum). But I can't find any company web site with that item listed.

So, though the pics may only be helpful for me in the future, other Lark owners may be interested in checking them out when you get your technology back in order!

Thanks!
        ~Matt Connor
        '59 Lark 2-door

Comment

The company that made a lot of the Stude stuff, including the fenders and one piece...is out of buisness. They made me a VERY nice hood for my 60.
          I understand someone bought all of their stuff, but don't know who, and have seen no signs of anyone doing much Stude stuff, other than a little 53/54 stuff.

Mike

Comment

Working...
          X