Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Vintage car print at dairy queen with a GT hawk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vintage car print at dairy queen with a GT hawk.

It was obtained at a DQ convention (I asked the owner of our DQ) it even has an embossed ice cream cone by artist signature. Any of you guys seen these in your local DQ?

John

62' Deluxe R2 4SPD.

63' R1 Wagonaire

57' Transtar 259 punched to 312 NP540 4:09 TT Under Construction

58' 3E6D Stock 4X4

64' (Studebaker Built) Trailer Toter

'62 GT Hawk with a little bit of a rake and aftermarket wheels.... can't read the license plate though.

Comment

I think the DQ in Cortland, OH has several different ones,all with Studes in them.

Comment

About 5 years ago they had the same print on a metal serving tray. I have one.

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
          About 5 years ago they had the same print on a metal serving tray. I have one.
          The artist has a soft spot for Studes. I also have one of the GT Hawk trays, and one more tray with a different Stude but it is packed away somewhere.
          Jim
          Last edited by LarkTruck; 02-22-2012, 04:42 PM.
          I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

others on her website; http://www.oldgloryprints.com/renfroe.htm

Comment

Originally posted by Effie View Post
              Thanks for posting her website. I forgot about the Sinclair Gas Station print. That one is hanging in our family room, and the red truck in it is an M.
              Jim
              I was STUDEBAKER, when STUDEBAKER wasn't "KOOL".

Comment

The other one I have is a 51 and a 53 at a drive-in theater. Coke a cola.

Comment

Our local Dairy Queen is not a drive up. It just has interior service. Even at that, it closes for the Winter. It won't reopen for another month.
                  Gary L.
                  Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                  Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Originally posted by ST2DE5 View Post
                    The other one I have is a 51 and a 53 at a drive-in theater. Coke a cola.
                    That is either Coca-Cola or Coke. You have made your own combination of the two <G>.
                    Gary L.
                    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
                    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

We spotted this print in our Dairy Queen about 10 years ago. My wife and daughter have been looking for one ever since with no luck. They even contacted the artist but were unsuccessful.
                      Randy Ridenour
                      Frostburg,MD
                      1964 GT Hawk
                      sigpic

Comment

Randy,
                        I am new to the site and don't know if my first post got to you or not, I am the owner of the 62 Hawk in the Renfroe print "A Winning Combination" I have a copy of that print for sale if you still have an interest. E-mail me ot fredaci@ bellsouth.net and i can give you the history.
                        Fred

Comment

Pam Renfroe Prints

Other Pam Renfroe prints with Studebaker's include "Favorite Times" with a 50 business coupe, "Sharing Memories" with a 55 coupe and Refreshing Times" with a 47 M-15.

Comment

Working...
                          X