Extremely rare part on ebay for a 1955 GT Hawk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extremely rare part on ebay for a 1955 GT Hawk

They didn't make very many 1955 GT Hawks, so here is your chance to buy a part for one, if you should be lucky enough to own one of these incredibly rare cars!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1955-Studeba...item5648c13b30

I'd give the seller a break. Obviously, he doesn't know enough about Studebakers that it won't fit a 'Gran Turismo', but his is correct about the year and that it will fit a President. Not to mention, I don't see anywhere in his listing that he states it as 'extremely rare'.

Craig

Comment

Originally posted by 8E45E View Post
      I'd give the seller a break. Obviously, he doesn't know enough about Studebakers that it won't fit a 'Gran Turismo', but his is correct about the year and that it will fit a President. Not to mention, I don't see anywhere in his listing that he states it as 'extremely rare'.

Craig
      Rare!!! they are as rare as hens teeth!!! how many do you want I have 5 hens teeth
      Candbstudebakers
      Castro Valley,
      California

Comment

Originally posted by candbstudebakers View Post
        Rare!!! they are as rare as hens teeth!!! how many do you want I have 5 hens teeth
        I don't need one, thanks! I have one here in out in one of my sheds; in about the same shape as that one you see on Ebay.

Want to add it to your collection? I'll sell it to ya..........CHEAP!

Craig

Comment

On a '55 c/k modified, I always thought the stock center grille with that wing assy. removed gave the front of the car kind of a 'mean' look. (as in good!)

Comment

Working...
          X