No announcement yet.

Stupid idiot dumwad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One hit on a cam gear only to hear the cam and end of the cam hit the ground...... screw driver thru an eyelid..... kissing a rattlesnake on the belly, only to have it bit me on the finger when I released it, 3 days in the hospital latter..... hitting a coyote on a mc at 100+ mph..... and MANY more. You are not alone. It makes for some real hilarity around the camp fire though.

Comment

So, Clark..... This is the first time you've done something like this? LOL! Alot of folks have asked me what's what with that '63 Cruiser I was doing. I'd rather not share what it was that discouraged me from taking it forward. For stupidity, it would eclipse your vent grille incident.
      No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by kmac530 View Post
        one hit on a cam gear only to hear the cam and end of the cam hit the ground......
        this happened to you too?
        Brad Johnson,
        SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
        Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
        '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
        '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Originally posted by rockne10 View Post
          this happened to you too?
          Yep Rockne. I posted a whole thread about it a few weeks back, also chronicalling the amazing help I received on this site from members. Here is a link to that thread:

http://forum.studebakerdriversclub.c...dumb+dumb+dumb

I thought "how could a fiber cam gear hurt a steel cam?, I might as well just tap on it to remove the gear, who needs a puller?" Which by the way was 5' away from me and worked perfectly once I used it to remove the gear from the "nub" so I could get the key way.
          All of that stuff happened to me except the screw driver in the eye....that was my dad, it runs in the family I guess. I stand by my regular comments that I am no genius...

Comment

It wasn't a Stude but I propped a car door open (that had a broken stop) with a bottle of gorilla glue that was handy. You guessed it, when I finished the task at hand I promptly slammed the door shut. Oops!

Comment

Working...
            X