1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk garage find available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk garage find available

Guys, this is all I know about it. These two photos and the info below as sent to me last night. I received permission to post here a few minutes ago. It looks good and apparently is supercharged. If only I had more money and garage space.......

Dear Studebaker fans, Eric Miller bought a new home and found this 1958 Studebaker Golden Hawk in the garage where it has been parked since 1969. If anyone is interested please contact Eric at: eric-miller@sbcglobal.net. The 2012 Old Cars Price guide has a #5 on a 6 point scale as around $5,600, and a #4 around $9,000 for a 1958 Golden Hawk with supercharger.--Ed
    sigpic

Where is it located?
    Pat Dilling
    Olivehurst, CA
    Custom '53 Starlight aka STU COOL

LS1 Engine Swap Journal: http://www.hotrodders.com/forum/jour...ournalid=33611

Comment

Oh, Sorry. This would be the St. Louis, MO area.
      sigpic

Comment

Is there a title?
        Bez Auto Alchemy
        573-318-8948
        http://bezautoalchemy.com

"Don't believe every internet quote" Abe Lincoln

Comment

WOW------------- Things like this really still happen??----------Apparently they do!! What a great find.

Comment

Take an hour or two and clean off the heavy dirt, might not be all that bad. Probably no title.

Comment

This is all the info I have.
              sigpic

Comment

That dealer emblem on the trunk lid is from Ben Lindenbush, St. Louis, MO
                64 GT Hawk (K7)
                1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Good eye. Lindenbush is the dealer our 53 came from. We have a photo of the original owner and a letter from her to SDC when she was invited to join when the club first formed. Sure wish I had more info on this Golden Hawk. I have a lot to do tomorrow but if I find some time I may try to do some followup and see what I can find out and report it here.
                  sigpic

Comment

What an amazing find! I bet it does clean up nice... a weekend's worth of work and it could be a runner!
                    Clark in San Diego
                    '63 Standard (F2) "Barney"
                    http://studeblogger.blogspot.com

Comment

Keep us updated here, I'd like to hear how things turned out!

Comment

Wow! One of Studebaker's finest! I really like that color combination. I think my heart would quit from excitement if I bought an old house and found a car like this abandoned in the garage.
                        sigpic
                        In the middle of MinneSTUDEa.

Comment

This stuff really happens.
                          Unfortunately it is not usually a car guy who makes such a find???
                          Good Roads
                          Brian
                          Brian Woods
                          woodysrods@shaw.ca
                          1946 M Series (Shop Truck)

Comment

Looks pretty solid. It's close to home. Too bad I am missing the third ingredient...... Money.......
                            1962 Champ

51 Commander 4 door

Comment

How much is this car and is it still for sale? I love the Golden Hawk and would like to drive over and look at this car

Comment

Working...
                              X