1946 Studebaker M5 Fire wall ID Tag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1946 Studebaker M5 Fire wall ID Tag

I have almost finished working on my 1946 Studebaker M5. It is not a restoration but I am retaining the origionl look and character of the truck. In all the work and confusion at the shop that is working on my project the fire wall tag has been misplaced (it may turn up but as of now we cannot find it). I was hoping someone here may be able to help me find a replacement tag. I am almost finished and we have left the mounting holes open on the fire wall. And I would really love to have the tag back in place to finiish the engine compartment. I am willing to pay a fair price or trade for M5 parts I have.

If anyone out there has a tag they saved from an old vehicle that they would be willing to part with I would really appreciate it.

Thank You

Bruce Stieve
    Attached Files

Tom Karkiewicz has quite a collection of body tags. If you are a member of SDC, you know his address is 62503 Mulberry Rd., South Bend, In 46614.
    Brad Johnson,
    SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
    Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
    '33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight. '53 Commander Starlight
    '56 Sky Hawk in process

Comment

Thanks rockne10 that worked perfectly Tom had one and was a great help. I appreciate your help and now have Tom on speed dial!

Comment

Working...
      X