Tours of the Studebaker body plant at the International Meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Chris:
    Put us down for two. Sounds like a great adventure.
    Mimi Halgren

Comment

Put Ed George and family/friends and myself down for 6 please. Thanks!
      John V.
      Last edited by Bordeaux Daytona; 02-13-2012, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Chris I would like to tour the building along with my brother Gene who is 83 and worked in that building MANY years ago!

Comment

DISCLAIMER:

I got an email today and apperantly there has been some confusion with who is actually putting this tour together. Like the foundry tour back in 2009, this event is not affiliated with the SDC, Inc. It is being put together by myself and local member Tim Janowiak. SDC is not responsible for anything insurance related while on this tour and it will also NOT be published in the meet handbook. The building's owner is taking care of insurance. Proceds go to the buildings owner who is giving 20% to "Miracle Park", a chairity in South Bend.

In English it's going to be a private tour for anybody who signs up.
          Chris Dresbach

Comment

Put me down for 2

BobJ
            64 GT Hawk (K7)
            1970 Avanti (R3)

Comment

Thanks for organizing this.

Please count me in.
              Dan Peterson
              Montpelier, VT
              1960 Lark V-8 Convertible
              1960 Lark V-8 Convertible (parts car)

Comment

Chris,
                If this isn't "official SDC" how are you getting the word out as to time and day & where we park, enter, etc.?
                Just curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
                  Chris,
                  If this isn't "official SDC" how are you getting the word out as to time and day & where we park, enter, etc.?
                  Just curious.
                  Here. I will have a time and day out well before the International is here. Parking will be directly in front of the building, there is a big lot there. We will most likely enter through the main doors that was Studebaker's train dock. I will post that information well in advance.
                  Chris Dresbach

Comment

Chris, I'm guessing that nearly everyone is going to want the extended tours.

Comment

Chris,

Please put me down for two people for the extended tour. Thank you and Tim for organizing this.

Charles Schneider

Comment

I want the extended tour too. I'm not even sure I'm gonna BE there, but if I am, I'll wanna do the tour.
                        No deceptive flags to prove I'm patriotic - no biblical BS to impress - just ME and Studebakers - as it should be.

Comment

You know you can count me in.

The biggest thing, is that you know a LOT of SDCers aren't on the forum, but will be at the meet.. They'll want a tour too.

Comment

Chris,
                            I also would like to do the extended tour. Paul Windish
                            sigpic[SIGPIC]

Comment

Chris

As I signed up before the extended tour was offered, count me in for the whole deal.

Thanks again, Bob
                              , ,

Comment

Chris , I'd like the extended tour as well but I really think you need to set the date because there is so much other stuff going on and its hard to say that ones going when you haven't got a date. It may conflict with somethign already signed up to do eg ....judging , drags , seminars ............you get the picture.
                                sigpic

Home of the Fried Green Tomato

"IF YOU WANT THE SMILES YOU NEED TO DO THE MILES "

1960 Champ , 1966 Daytona , 1965 Daytona Wagonaire

Comment

Working...
                                X