No announcement yet.

1962 Lark Pace Car Mailer Reprints Available

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm mailing a check this morning for 6. Some are for Ed and Eddie George.
    Yes, thank you for having these available!
    John V.

Comment

My 10 spot is in the box to be mailed!
      59 Lark wagon, now V-8, H.D. auto!
      60 Lark convertible V-8 auto
      61 Champ 1/2 ton 4 speed
      62 Champ 3/4 ton 5 speed o/drive
      62 Champ 3/4 ton auto
      62 Daytona convertible V-8 4 speed & 62 Cruiser, auto.
      63 G.T. Hawk R-2,4 speed
      63 Avanti (2) R-1 auto
      64 Zip Van
      66 Daytona Sport Sedan(327)V-8 4 speed
      66 Cruiser V-8 auto

Comment

More money on the way from Iowa!
        Gee, I hope he prints enough of them!

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf Mute View Post
          More money on the way from Iowa!
          Gee, I hope he prints enough of them!
          Yeah, I'm beginning to wonder, Duane! Half of them are spoken for and that's just from people who've posted to this topic. Others may have simply seen the announcement and are sending orders without posting their intentions.

Well, we'll see. I guess I could have more printed if these 51 go away promptly. BP
          We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Today I received in Santiago de Chile a nice package with the set of reprints. It took only 12 days by regular mail
            Nice work Bob.
            I recommend , to have this piece of historical Studebilia

Comment

Originally posted by Ricardo View Post
              Today I received in Santiago de Chile a nice package with the set of reprints. It took only 12 days by regular mail
              Nice work Bob.
              I recommend, to have this piece of historical Studebilia.
              Historical Studebilia? That's a new one, Ricardo.

Hey, 'glad to hear they arrived safely. I suppose 12 days by regular "surface" mail isn't too bad.

Others who may be interested: I paid to have 65 of these reprinted and they actually gave me 66. Of the 66, 18 remain, if anyone is interested. Same prices and terms as above. BP
              Last edited by BobPalma; 03-07-2012, 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling Historical Studebilia!
              We've got to quit saying, "How stupid can you be?" Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

G. K. Chesterton: This triangle of truisms, of father, mother, and child, cannot be destroyed; it can only destroy those civilizations which disregard it.

Comment

Working...
              X