Any Chrome Shop Vendors at York?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chrome Shop Vendors at York?

I was hoping to talk to some chrome vendors that will be at York. Anybody know of one planning to attend. I checked with Jerry and he is not going.

I checked last years list of York vendors and Edward Haines name came up as a chrome vendor, but there was no contact info. Anyone know him or how to contact him?
    Wayne
    "Trying to shed my CASO ways"

sigpic

Librandi's Plating is about 30 minutes away, They are in Middleton near the airport at Harrisburg. They do excellent work, especially on pot metal. They do the plating for the Harley plant at York.

Jim
    "We can't all be Heroes, Some us just need to stand on the curb and clap as they go by" Will Rogers

We will provide the curb for you to stand on and clap!

Indy Honor Flight www.IndyHonorFlight.org

As of Veterans Day 2017, IHF has flown 2,450 WWII, Korean, and Vietnam Veterans to Washington DC at NO charge! to see
    their Memorials!

Comment

No doubt there will be some quality chrome in attendance.
      It's a pity chrome platers don't usually attend swap meets but, truth be told, if the quality of their work has enabled them to stay in business, they have little need to advertise or solicit additional work.
      Even when Jerry was at York, he was hawking a trailer load of used parts he no longer needed for his projects; not pushing chrome.

SYSM organizers could probably provide contact information for attending vendors but, I would send an email rather than calling at odd hours. Frank McCarthy is overall chairman.

http://www.sdckeystoneregion.com/pdf...lyer2013_5.pdf
      Last edited by rockne10; 02-07-2012, 07:21 PM.
      "All attempts to 'rise above the issue' are simply an excuse to avoid it profitably." --Dick Gregory

Brad Johnson, SDC since 1975, ASC since 1990
      Pine Grove Mills, Pa.
      sigpic'33 Rockne 10, '51 Commander Starlight, '53 Commander Starlight "Désirée"

Comment

Don Borger always vends at York. I will probably skip the meet this year, but you are welcome to send your pieces here for a no-obligation quote.
        I offer high quality triple plating on both bumpers and die cast items at reasonable prices.
        Barry'd in Studes

Comment

The Keysone Chapter website has the list of vendors for this year.

Comment

Working...
          X