Storage for vehicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage for vehicles

Talked to Abe Marcus who owns South Bend Warehousing and Dist. which is the old Stude. Bldgs. 84, 112 and 113 and he said he would store vehicles for the international for $48 a month. The bldg. is secure and sprinkled and is between the fairgrounds and downtown. If interested contact him on his website at South Bend Warehousing and Dist.

Originally posted by tjanowia View Post
    Talked to Abe Marcus who owns South Bend Warehousing and Dist. which is the old Stude. Bldgs. 84, 112 and 113 and he said he would store vehicles for the international for $48 a month. The bldg. is secure and sprinkled and is between the fairgrounds and downtown. If interested contact him on his website at South Bend Warehousing and Dist.
    This is a nice offer, assuming that you can come and go with your vehicle.
    It also points up the difference in the cost of living in South Bend compared to most other places. The last place that I checked for car storage (last month) was $250 per month. I know that I can get other places around here for $125 per month. In, or near, metropolitan areas can be even higher than this suburban area.
    Gary L.
    Wappinger, NY

SDC member since 1968
    Studebaker enthusiast much longer

Comment

Working...
    X