Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FlatheadGeo
    replied
    I always liked the Common Sense Car--the last Studebakers. Thanks for the pics!

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    Originally posted by Chris_Dresbach View Post
    I think I like the racing wheels on the car on the left better than stock. They make it look like a sleeper. If I ever got a '66, I think I would do that. Of course, it would be a '66 Daytona and I would get rid of the McKinnon engine in favor of either a Ford 390 or some kind of racing engine along those lines.
    A true "sleeper" would look stock, not modified, but have unexpected peformance.

Leave a comment:

• COMMANDERPINK1
    replied
    [QUOTE=Chris_Dresbach; Of course, it would be a '66 Daytona and I would get rid of the McKinnon engine in favor of either a Ford 390 or some kind of racing engine along those lines. [/QUOTE]

The 390 was a GREAT engine and had sevaral trucks with that engine, but you may need a shoehorn to fit it into the Daytona. Would be different!
    Tom

Leave a comment:

• Chris_Dresbach
    replied
    I think I like the racing wheels on the car on the left better than stock. They make it look like a sleeper. If I ever got a '66, I think I would do that. Of course, it would be a '66 Daytona and I would get rid of the McKinnon engine in favor of either a Ford 390 or some kind of racing engine along those lines.

Leave a comment:

• studegary
    replied
    I think that the stock appearing Cruiser looks the best. The other Cruiser looks like an old car trying to look like a newer car.

Leave a comment:

• JRoberts
    replied
    The minor changes to the front end of the '66's sure makes the entire car look totally different. Both of these are quite nice looking cars.

Leave a comment:

• Steve T
    started a topic Eye Candy for 2/9/12: a pair of 66s

Eye Candy for 2/9/12: a pair of 66s

Two Cruisers at Grimsby '09; there is now a third '66 Cruiser in the Chapter as well...

S.
Working...
X